Monday, April 18, 2011

Call now!

I’m excited to announce that I will be available to take appointments starting next week! Starting on the 26th, I’ll be working out of The Marie David Salon and Spa. I mentioned them last week, and couldn’t be more thrilled. Not only is Laura (the owner, experienced hair stylist/nail tech) totally accepting of what I’m interested in doing- prenatal massage, massage doula- she is very excited about it, and going above and beyond my expectations to accommodate me!

I’ve only ever worked out of a salon/spa set up, and I absolutely love it! Not only is there more potential for clients, it’s fun to work in that setting! 

I have my business cards coming, and I just have a few more things to get so that I’ll be ready to start working!

So friends and expectant mothers in Fayetteville,  come and get your first massage from me! I promise, you’ll love it, feel better, and wish you had gotten one sooner!

As an update, my first Doula client is ready to have her baby any day now. I know she’ll do great. I’m so excited to get to help her stay mellow!

Stay tuned for some more exciting posts!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alaina! I'm really excited for you! You'll do great. And for anyone interested, I have had massages from Alaina and she is very very good, she knows exactly what she's doing and I wish she had been around for me during my pregnancy. She is very calm, professional, and soothing. You would do yourself a disservice to go somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girls! Megan, I heard you recommended me to someone~ You totally qualify for a massage, too! I would love to help you stay mellow- not that you need it- you are always so peaceful and happy! But I want to thank you for supporting me and spreading the word, so let me know if you want to come to the spa and get one!

    ReplyDelete