Monday, March 28, 2011

Making of a Mellow Mom…

 

I would love to describe myself as mellow.  While others may want to sound more serious and straight-laced, I enjoy sitting back and enjoying what life brings to me. To me, that is mellow. Being comfortable and happy!

Of course, one can’t be mellow at all times. There are times when we do need to be serious, hard, and not so laid back. But pregnancy and childbirth are not  times to be uptight and rigid. We need to be mellow, relaxed, and be able to adapt to whatever our bodies are telling us we need to do. That, in a nutshell, is my philosophy. I  want to use this blog as a way to share what I have learned, from my experience as a Massage Therapist, Mother, Student, and as a woman who is interested in being the one who gets to decide what happens to my body.

If it sounds like I am a feminist, well, I guess I am. But I am also a really Mellow Mom who just wants to help other Mothers  realize that if you take care of yourself, relax, and enjoy the journey, you will accomplish amazing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment